YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
2. Collection of Personal Information. We collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use of, and access to, our sites, applications, services and tools, and to help us personalize and improve your experience:
4. Authentication and Fraud Detection. In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about you and your interactions with our website or ZiApp Services. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
6. How We Use the Personal Information We Collect. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. If you are using the ZiApp Services to purchase products that are regulated under state law or otherwise engage in transactions regulated under state law, we may use your personal information to help ensure compliance with the state’s laws governing the purchase and sale of those products and transactions. We also may use your personal information to:
7. Marketing. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize ZiApp Services, content, and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference by logging into your account and going to the Notification section under the Settings tab and updating your preferences, or by following the directions that may be provided within the communication or advertisement. We respect your communication preferences. If you no longer wish to receive notifications via our application, you can adjust your preferences by visiting the settings page of the application. We may call or send a text message (SMS) to you via the landline or mobile phone number that you have provided to us. You can indicate your contact preferences by logging into your account and adjusting your preferences in your Account Information Settings or by following the directions provided within the communication.
You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, unless our Cookies are required to prevent fraud, ensure compliance with state law or ensure the security of websites we control. However, declining our Cookies may interfere with or prevent your use of our website and ZiApp Services.
9. Do Not Track. Do Not Track (DNT) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third-parties. We do not currently respond to DNT signals. We do, however, provide you notice of the tracking by advertisers and other third parties in our Privacy and Cookies policies.
11. How We Share Personal Information with Other ZiApp Users.
12. How We Share Personal Information with Other Third Parties.
13. How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information.
You can review and edit your personal information at any time
by logging in to your account and reviewing your account settings
and profile. You can also close your account through the ZiApp
website. If you close your ZiApp account, we will mark your
account in our database as “Closed,” but may retain
personal information from your account for a certain period of
time to collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot
problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud, ensure
compliance with state law, enforce our Site User Agreement, or
take other actions as required or permitted by law.
How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us at support@ZiApp.com.
Contacting Us. If you have any questions about this privacy statement please review our FAQ page or contact us directly.